Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Haunted Home

I live in a pretty weird area. Back in the 1950's their was supposedly KKK rallies on the farms near my house. Also directly next to my house is, "Baby Bridge" where if you park your car on the bridge at midnight when there is a full moon you will hear a baby crying. The mother is then supposed to come after you and kill you. The farm next door used to be a slaughter house that now turned into a horse farm. The caretaker for the farm lived in my house and died in the master bathroom. There is also not one street light anywhere near my house.

So I walked around my house and took these. It really is pretty scary. But I guess people who come back here are scared of what they see, and I live there. So in a way people should be afraid of me....











No comments:

Post a Comment